From Roof Cleaning to Roof Lifespan, We Answer All Your Questions Here
At Don Staten Roofing, we’re all about keeping our customers educated and informed. We know that roofing projects are a large investment, and with our help our customers enjoy peace of mind and become informed buyers.
This depends on the materials used and quality of construction. Typically, a roof lasts from 12 to 15 years.
Look for common roofing issues like missing shingles, exposed roof components that look out of place, wear and tear, and water stains inside the home.
Be sure to ask the following questions:
- Is your company insured?
- Is your company licensed?
- Are you certified by the shingle manufacturer?
- Is your roofing company a BBB Accredited Business?
- Do you have references and reviews?
- What does your roofing warranty look like?
Use a 1:1 ratio of bleach to water. Allow the solution to sit on the roof surface for 20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.